February 19, 2020 | Red Mare
#PNV20 is almost here! Premiere Napa Valley wines are the most unique wines made in Napa Valley. They are also some of the very best wines produced anywhere. Innovation is key and that is the hallmark of the Napa Valley wine community. But exactly how and why are these wines so different? The Craftsmanship.
This year, Red Mare Wines will be offering Lot No. 109, 5 Cases of our 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Made from organically farmed grapes grown in two tiny family-owned vineyards
- Fermented in a 225-liter French oak barrel, your wine has intensity and a balanced richness
- This wine is the foundation of our top-tier wine, but has never been sold on its own
- Co-fermented with 8% Petite Sirah, this Cabernet Sauvignon has a hint of the exotic Wine Facts Sustainably produced Organically produced (also commonly called "organically grown"
- Sustainably produced
- Organically produced (also commonly called "organically grown"
To see more about our PNV auction, Click Here